The reset password link expires after a few hours. If you are receiving a message about your token this means the reset password link is no longer valid and you will need to request a new link.
No reset email received
If you clicked "Forgot Password" but didn't receive an email, try these tips:
- Search your inbox for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org and the subject: brightwheel - Reset Password Instructions
- Make sure you sent the reset password link to the same email address you used to create your brightwheel account.
- Have you received other emails from us? Your email carrier may be blocking our emails. You can follow these steps to try whitelisting our email address.
- Clear your browser's cache and cookies and attempt the reset once more. You can also try opening the link in a different browser to see if that helps!
- Manually type in your email address, do not use predictive text or autofill features as these may add a space to the end of the entry causing a failure.
If none of these tips work, please email us at email@example.com.