For larger centers, Admins may only want staff to have permission to interact with certain rooms. This can be done on the mobile app or on the web. To assign staff to a particular room, follow the directions below.
Need to add more Rooms? Learn more about how to Add Rooms.
Table of Contents
- Adding Staff To Rooms From The Web
- Adding Staff To Rooms From Your Mobile App
- Removing a Room From Staff Assignment
Adding Staff To Rooms From The Web
- On the web, navigate to the Staff tab
- Find a the desired staff member in your account and click Options > View
- Click Edit in the Rooms box
- Add the desired rooms that the staff should be assigned to and click Save
- You can also remove room permissions from this as well.
- Both School Owners and Staff designated as Admins can do this.
Adding Staff To Rooms From Your Mobile App
- Tap the three lines in the top left-hand corner
- Select Admin Tools
- Select Staff on the top part of the dashboard
- Tap on the desired staff member
- Scroll to the bottom of the profile to Rooms
- Select All Rooms or Assigned Rooms to designate the associated rooms.
Only School Owners can currently access this feature. Please use the web if you are a designated Admin
Removing a Room From Staff Assignment
- Select the Staff member's profile from either the web, or mobile app
- Click the little x in front of the room name you wish to remove access to and Save