The enrollment dashboard will provide schools with a holistic view of students in their pipeline so that administrators can better understand their pipeline and take actions based on this information. Administrators will be able to filter the dashboard by key characteristics to understand questions like: How many students are on the waitlist for the toddler program? Or How many students have a desired start date in the next two months? Admins can use this information to determine who to admit for available spots and better understand the demand for certain programs or at their center generally.
Please Note: To get the full benefits of the enrollment dashboard, please create and assign students to Programs.
Table of Content
In order to get the most out of the Enrollment Dashboard, there is specific enrollment and personal information that you will want to have set up in brightwheel and included in each Student's Profile.
- Programs - A program is any grouping of students by some common characteristic, most often by age group (Infants, Toddlers, 3-5) and/or by schedule (full-time, part-time, after-school, MWF).
- Student Birthday - Because many schools use age to determine the placement of a student into a specific program, it's important to have student birthdays included in their Student Profiles.
- Student Status - Ensuring that student statuses are updated will help determine which programs have available space for prospective students.
- Date Submitted - This is the parents submitted their paperwork, found under Paperwork Date in the student's profile.
- Desired Start Date - The date the family would like the student to start to attend.
The Enrollment Dashboard enables administrators to filter all current and prospective students based on the information in their student profile. For example, an administrator could filter for all waitlisted students for their preschool program.
The results of the above filters will display in a convenient table. From here administrators can view student contact by clicking the down arrow next to the student's name, updated the student's status, or go directly to the student's profile.
Administrators can also add notes regarding the student's enrollment status directly in the Enrollment Dashboard. These notes will then appear in the student's profile under the Enrollment Details panel.