Brightwheel wants to ensure that centers can track relevant enrollment and financial details about students. In brightwheel administrators are able to track and view a student’s enrollment needs from their student profile. This includes information like desired and actual start dates, program desired, family employers & income details, and other relevant enrollment information.
Please Note: Information contained in these panels are viewable and editable by administrators only.
Table of Contents
The information collectable in the Enrollment Details panel is intended to track a prospective student's interactions with the school. From first contact to graduation, these dates serve to help administrators understand and project enrollment in the future.
- Expected Birthdate - Serves as a placeholder for the prospective student's birthday when working with expecting parents.
- First Contact Date - The date the prospective first contacted the school.
- Toured Date - The date the prospective family toured the school.
- Paperwork Date - The date all paperwork for the family/student has been submitted.
- Desired Start Date - When the student will be expected to start.
- Enrollment Date - The actual date the student starts attending.
- Graduation Date - The date the student leaves the program or center.
- Sibling Attending - This is a simple Yes/No option to track family enrollment.
- Additional Details - A free form field for administrators to track additional information.
The information collectable in the Financial Details panel is intended to track the family's general employment, financial, and subsidy information.
- Name of Parent(s) Employer - There are fields to track the employer name of any parents associated with the student.
- Family Income - This field give the option to select a family income of: Below 25,000 per year, 25,000 to 50,000 per year, 50,000 to 75,000 per year, 75,000 to 100,000 per year, 100,000 to 125,000 per year, or 125,000 and above.
- Subsidy - This is a simple Yes/No option to track if a student is enrolled in a subsidy program or not.
- Subsidy Details - A free form field to add any additional information needed regarding the potential subsidy.