When you upgrade your free account, you'll be ready to enjoy the added features Premium has to offer!
You can upgrade your account with the few clicks of a button.
- First, you will need to log into your online account,
- Click "Settings" in the top right corner, followed by "School Settings" >.> Upgrade
- Enter in the number of students you have, then click on "Show Pricing."
- Once the price appears, you will be able to click on Upgrade Now.
- The last thing you'll need to do is set up a payment method for your monthly Premium payments then click on "Enroll & Pay"
Congratulations! You're now a VIP Premium school. We hope you enjoy the accessible Premium features such as Videos, Messaging, Billing discounts, and many more!
Updating your Premium payment method
- Log into your account at www.mybrightwheel.com, then click on 'Settings' in the top right corner
- Next, click on School Settings > Account > then look for the 'Payment Method' box on the left hand side, then 'Add New".
For Credit Cards:
- 'Add New' > "Add a Credit Card"
- Enter the full name on the card, card number, expiration date, and CVV code.
For Bank Accounts:
1. 'Add New' > "Connect a Bank Account"
2. Choose whether you'd like to search for your bank, or if you'd like to enter your banking information to receive micro deposits instead.
3. If you chose to search for your bank, you will click on the name of your bank, followed by entering your online banking user ID.
*Please note: brightwheel cannot access your credentials or update your info. This is a secure transfer of your information that is 256-bit encrypted end-to-end.
4. If you choose to verify your bank account using micro-deposits, you will need to enter the account holder's name, routing number, and account number, then click 'Add'. Your bank account will be sent two micro-deposits. You'll need to enter these micro deposits on the same page once you receive them in order to verify your account.