Default learning standards and framework(s) must be selected from the brightwheel app on your mobile device. The framework can be set or updated at any trim from the School Profile or while logging an Observation.
Set Framework in Your School's Profile:
- From the Admin Dashboard on the mobile app
- Tap School Profile
- Choose Learning Frameworks
- Select your desired framework and tap Apply
Update Framework From Observations:
- From the mobile app, navigate to the room for which you wish to set the framework
- Tap the Learning tab
- Tap the Observation icon
- Choose the student(s) you wish to log the observation for and tap Next
- In the upper right-hand corner, tap Select Framework (Android) or Settings wheel (iOS)
- Select your desired framework and tap Apply. (On an iOS device the framework is automatically applied once selected)
- Once the framework saves complete the observation form and tap Create
Note: the Early Learning Framework is a default and cannot be removed at this time.
Watch this video which has a comprehensive overview of how to log observations, select your framework(s), and run an observation report.