Table of Contents
Forgot your Password?
You'll need to request a password reset either in the app or in our web portal. You'll click "Forgot password?" and our system will send an email with reset instructions.
This email often gets stuck in spam, so you may have to search for it. It also is time sensitive and expires for security's sake, so please take a look for the reset email right after you make the request.
If you know your current password, but want to change it, you can do so from the web.
- Login to the web portal at mybrightwheel.com, and select Settings > My Profile
- Enter your new password, and current password in the form provided.
- Click "Update" to save your changes.
Change Account Email
To change the email address you use to login:
From the Web:
- Login and select Settings > Profile
- Enter your new email address in the space provided
- Click Update to save the change
From the App:
- Tap Edit Profile
- Enter your preferred email address in the space provided.
- Tap Save, in the upper right-hand corner
Please Note: If the email address you are attempting to add to your account is already in use, you will receive an error. Please reach out to support if you need an account deactivated.