Auto Updates make your life easier! Turn these on to make sure you always have the newest version of our app.
To turn updates on or off, follow these steps:
- Open Google Play
- Tap the hamburger icon (three horizontal lines) on the top-left.
- Tap Settings
- Tap Auto-Update Apps
- To disable automatic app updates, select Do not auto-update apps
If you want to instead auto-update apps only when you're connected to a WiFi network, tap Auto-update apps over Wi-Fi only in the same pop-up.
Android also lets you choose which apps you want to update automatically.
- To turn on auto-update for any app, go to the app page in the Google Play app
- Tap the three vertical dots in the top right
- Check Auto-update
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:
- Tap Settings > iTunes & App Store
- If you're not already, sign in with your Apple ID.
- Toggle Updates to green.