When you upgrade your free account, you'll be ready to enjoy the added features Premium has to offer!
You can upgrade your account with the few clicks of a button.
- First, you will need to log into your online account,
- Click the Account setting drop down in the top right corner
- Click Upgrade
- Add a Card or connect a Bank Account
- The last thing you'll need to do is set up a payment method for your monthly Premium payments then click on Enroll & Pay
Congratulations! You're now a VIP Premium school. We hope you enjoy the accessible Premium features such as Videos, Messaging, Billing discounts, and many more!
Update your Premium payment method
- Log into your account at www.mybrightwheel.com, then click on Settings in the top right corner and choose School Settings
- Navigate to the Account tab
- Look for the Payment Method box on the left hand side, and click Add New
For Credit Cards:
- Click Add New and choose Add a Credit Card
- Enter the full name on the card, card number, expiration date, and CVV code.
For Bank Accounts:
- Click Add New and choose Connect a Bank Account
- Choose whether you'd like to search for your bank, or if you'd like to enter your banking information to receive micro deposits instead.
- If you chose to search for your bank, you will click on the name of your bank, followed by entering your online banking user ID. *Please note: brightwheel cannot access your credentials or update your info. This is a secure transfer of your information that is 256-bit encrypted end-to-end.
- If you choose to verify your bank account using micro-deposits, you will need to enter the account holder's name, routing number, and account number, then click Add. Your bank account will be sent two micro-deposits. You'll need to enter these micro deposits on the same page once you receive them in order to verify your account.