CACFP (Child and Adult Care Food Program) Reporting is a great way for your school or center to stay within compliance in this federal program that provides reimbursement for healthful meals and snacks served to children and adults.
How to Use Feature
For reporting purposes, visit the Meal Report choice in the Reports tab in the web portal. Here you can choose a room and a range of dates, and then export a summary report or a detailed meal report. We also recently added in a Late Snack designation to match up with CACFP.
Follow these steps to create a Meal Report:
- Log in to your brightwheel web portal
- Access Reports located on the top banner.
- Click on the Meal Report section
- Set your necessary filters (Room, Student Status, Date)
- Click Apply to create the Meal Report