Default learning standards and framework(s) must be selected from the brightwheel app on your mobile device. These standards are Room specific, so be sure to update it for each of your classrooms.
To setup your framwork:
- Log into the app and navigate to the room for which you wish to set the framework
- Tap the Activities icon and choose Learning
- Tap the Observation icon
- Choose the student(s) you wish to log the observation for and tap Next
- In the upper right-hand corner, tap Select Framework
- Select your desired framework and tap Apply
- Once the framework saves complete the observation form and tap Create
Note: the “Early Learning” Framework is a default and cannot be removed at this time.
Watch this video which has a comprehensive overview of how to log observations, select your framework(s), and run an observation report.