Parents can send a message (with a character limit) to teachers. This is a premium feature within the mobile app (not the web portal). Here's how:
- Click the Child’s Profile
- Click Message icon under the child's profile picture in iOS, top righ-hand corner on Android
- Click the Message icon in the top right corner
- Select General, Absent, Late Drop Off, Late Pick Up, Early Pick Up
- Add a note and send
- Android users have a character limit of 140 characters on messages at this time. We are working to expand this in the future.
- Messages are not currently "threaded" in the same way as an email or text string. This is designed intentionally to be a place for brief notes between parents and teachers.
- Only Parents can see the Inbox and Sent messages in a child's profile. Family Members can send but not receive receive messages. Approved Pickups and Emergency Contacts have no access to messaging.