Brightwheel is continuously adding powerful tools that can be used to manage the full funnel of enrollment from initial interest to site visits to active enrollment into a program.
The key to remember is that in order for parents to create an account, you have to invite a parent with an email address or phone number. But once you do that, the parent can run with it.
- Add Student: Can include just their name
- Assign to Program: Assign the student to the relevant program to be enrolled in
- Set Status: You can set the student status to Prospect, Toured, or Waitlist to track and filter your potential students across platforms
- Add Parent: Can include just name and email address or phone number
- Send Invoice (optional). Once you've added a parent, you can send an invoice for application fees, tuition, etc
That's it. From there, parents can:
- Create an account
- Add their own personal information
- Add their child's full information - including profile photo, contact info, emergency contacts, allergies, etc.
- Invite other parents/guardians
- Add a payment method and pay invoices