Tracking your staff's check-in/out records in brightwheel is a great way to keep track of your employee's hours. With the Timecards Report, you can report on individual in/out records.
The Timecards Report can only be accessed online or from the web app! from the Staff page in the brightwheel mobile app. By default you will be presented with the following information for every active staff member* in brightwheel:
- Date - This is the date of the initial check-in
- Room - The room the staff member was checked in to
- Staff Member - Full name of the staff members
- Time In & Out - The exact date and time the punch occurred
- Total - Calculated total number of hours checked in
Viewing timecards online allows the administrator to review and edit timecards as needed. To run this report:
- Navigate to the Reports section
- Click on the Timecards option under Staff Reports
- Select the Staff Member, Room, and/or Date Range and click Apply
From here, you can either Print the report by clicking CRTL+P on your keyboard, or export it by clicking the gray Export button in the upper right-hand portion of your report.
Please Note: The total listed at the top is the total number of hours for the page you are viewing. If there is more than one page of results, scroll down to the bottom and click Show All to view all of the records and the cumulative total.
Timecards on Mobile
Administrators can also view staff timecards from the mobile app. There are no filter or edit options on the mobile view at this time. To see staff timecards from the brightwheel app:
- Navigate to the Administrator Dashboard
- Tap on School Profile
- Tap on the Staff box at the top
- Tap the View Timecards button at the bottom of this screen
Please Note: Once a staff member has been removed from brightwheel, their timecard and payroll records are no longer reportable. Please be sure to export those records prior to removal.