Schools can now view a summary of student activities and a detailed view of each child's day via the Activity Report and Daily Report. Parents can now choose to receive an automated daily email summarizing their child’s day.
From the Reports section of the web portal - under the "Activity Report" tab, teachers can find a summary of activities logged for each student in a given day. They also have the option of sending a specific child's Daily Report to their parents via email.
To view Activity reports in the web portal:
- Click Reports at the top of the page
- Select the Activity Reports tab
You'll see a tally of which activities were logged for a particular day for each student.
Sending Daily Report to Parents
To send a Daily Report to a child's parent:
- Click View next to a student in the Activity report
- Click Send at the bottom of the report
- Select the parents to send the report to
- Click Send Report
The daily report for a child can also be viewed on their profile.
Parents - Enable Daily Report emails
Parents need to turn on the option to receive Daily Report emails. They can do this from both the app and the web portal.
From the app:
- Tap the 3 horizontal lines at the top-left (iPhone, iPad)
- Tap Edit Profile
- Scroll to the Send Daily Report Email section
- Toggle on/off the setting for their children
From the web:
- Click the settings wheel at the top-right of the page
- Select My Profile
- Click Edit next to the Send Daily Report Email section
- Select "Yes" or "No" next to their child's name
- Click Save
Parents will then receive the daily report via email:
When the Parents have turned on the Daily Report setting, they will receive the daily email each day after they have checked out their child.