You can view a single student, or group of student's progress and observations in both the mobile app and via brightwheel’s web platform.
View Observations in the app:
Visit an individual child’s activity feed and select Observation from the All Activity drop-down menu.
View Observations on the web:
- Click the Learning tab found at the top of your homepage
- Click Review
- Type in the student’s name in the Student’s Name filter
- Select any additional preferred filters. Note that a Domain filter is required in this view.
- Click the Apply button to generate your report.
- Once generated, you can download a CSV file for your records by clicking “export” (grey text located to the right of the green “apply” button).
To view an individual child's progress across all Domains within a Framework:
- Click on the child's name, on the left of the Review chart.
- Use the filters to choose a Framework, Domain, or both.
- Click Apply
- If you wish, click on Print Review to get a printed version of this report.