For larger centers, [Admins] may only want staff to have permission to interact with certain rooms. This can be done on the mobile app or the web. To assign staff to a particular room, follow the directions below:
Need to add more Rooms? Learn more about how to Add Rooms.
Table of Contents
- Adding Staff To Rooms From The Web
- Adding Staff To Rooms From Your Mobile App
- Removing a Room From Staff Assignment
Adding Staff To Rooms From The Web
- Log in and click the Staff tab
- Select a staff member (Or Add Staff first)
- In the pop up box, type the name of the room under rooms. It will show up as a label.
- You can also remove room permissions from this as well.
- Both School Owners and Staff designated as Admins can do this.
Adding Staff To Rooms From Your Mobile App
- Tap the three lines in the top left-hand corner
- Select Admin Tools
- Select “Staff” on the top part of the dashboard
- Select a staff member
- Scroll to the bottom of the profile to Rooms
- Select All Rooms or Assigned Rooms to designate the associated rooms.
Only School Owners can currently access this feature. Please use the web if you are a designated Admin
Removing a Room From Staff Assignment
- Select the Staff member's profile from either the web, or mobile app
- Click the little x in front of the room name you wish to remove access to and Save